Changes: Sim Layout, City-States, RPCSS Factions, and Storyline. Read More
From The Citadel
The Arcovian Citadel sim spans five major districts of the Arcovian City-State; the tudor district of the Aviary, the Nordic district of Suttenborg, the Asian district of Chayuan, the Greco-Mococcan district of Al'Shadar, and a shady crossroads. These five districts are just the in-world representation of a much larger city that houses over 100,000 people. This five districts represent blended elements from all twelve of the city-state. There are a few additional on-demand scenes for exploration; arena, ballroom, council chambers.
- Experience Teleporters
- We use experience teleporters to move players from one district or scene to another. To use an experience teleporter you must have accepted the experience in the beginning -- and then you just walk into the space and it will automatically teleport you.
- Exterior Only Buildings
- We use a selection of buildings with interiors as well as exterior only buildings to simulate the vast size of the city-state. Please note that not all doors "go some where". If you can not open a door or walk thru it, please assume it to be a decoration.
- Rental Shops
- We have a few rental shops available for role-play ownership; some are decorated, some are not. Please look around. Rental Shops will have discreet rental signs near the front door. Most city shops are obvious as they either do not have doors, they use half-height doors or doors with glass panels.
- On demand City-State Chambers
- There is one on-demand city-state chamber for each of the 12 city-states. Each city-state chamber will be marked by its corresponding banner, these are not private and anyone may go into them.
- Taverns, Inns and Public Houses
- Each of the various taverns, inns, and public houses have free on-demand rooms that can be used for private roleplay.
- There are no rentable homes.
- We do not wish the sim to be dependant on rental income or encourage lingering on sim not roleplaying. On-sim activity effects agent promotions.
Other City States
The other city-states are not represented in-world, and I do not intend to build them. Please consider just how many prims it would take to build all twelve city-states, and then imagine just how much the fictional distance would segregate the player base. The entire point of the sim design is to drive the role-play into one medieval city.