Changes: Sim Layout, City-States, RPCSS Factions, and Storyline. Read More
Occupy Land (RPCSS)
From The Citadel
To raise your court level you must gain more hexes. To perform this action in RPCSS is a two step process. You must march an army into the hex you wish to occupy. On the next turn, you choose "Occupy Land" from the list of coin master actions and a screen with currently controlled hexes shown in purple, and available hexes with an army in place are shown in orange.
- How To
You can only occupy a hex that is co-joined to your other hexes and has one of your armies in it. You can have up to 20 arable hexes max. There is currently no limit on wilderness hexes. This action can only be done once per turn per army in a hex which can be occupied.
- Select Coin Master from the left side menu
- Select Occupy Land from the New Actions list.
- Press and hold your mouse to move your screen around until you find a hex you wish to occupy.
- Select the hex you wish to occupy.
- Click the submit button.
- The cost of the action is
- 0 gold for wilderness hex
- 1 gold for arable (+ populated) land
- 2 gold for a strong hold (tower icon)
- 3 gold for a castle (castle icon)
Reviewed and updated: 12/23/2020.